KARD (카드) is a South Korean co-ed group formed by DSP Media. They consist of members J.Seph, B.M, Somin, and Jiwoo. They officially debuted on July 19, 2017, with their extended play Hola Hola. Before their official debut, they released three project singles Oh NaNa, Don’t Recall and Rumor. Their name stands for King, Ace, JokeR, & HiDden.
Somin was previously a member of DSP Media’s Japan-based girl group Puretty, which disbanded two years after its debut in 2012.
J.Seph trained for five years, and BM trained for four and a half years under DSP Media.
The last member of the group was Jiwoo, who had trained under FNC Entertainment for two years and moved to DSP Media in 2016
2016–2017: Project singles
Oh NaNa, Don’t Recall and Rumor
2017-2019: Debut and touring
On July 19, 2017, they released their debut mini-album Hola Hola. The six-track album contained their previous project singles, as well as the title track “Hola Hola”.
On February 12, 2020, KARD released their fourth mini-album, Red Moon.
On August 26, 2020, KARD will release their first single album Way With Words and their title track “Gunshot”
2022: Return with Re:
– On January 21, 2022, BM released his first solo comeback with the single “Lost in Euphoria.”
– On May 28, DSP Media announced that KARD will release a new album in June and resume all activities, marking their first full group release in 22 months. Their fifth mini-album, Re:, was released on June 22 with the title track “Ring The Alarm”.
Follow KARD on:
|Fandom Name||Hidden Kard|
|1992.06.21||Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, |
|1992.10.20||Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, |
|1996.08.22||Main Vocalist, Visual|
|1996.10.04||Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, |
Sub Rapper, Maknae
KARD OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Hola Hola (2017)
- You & Me (2017)
- Ride On The Wind (2018)
- Red Moon (2020)
- Re: (2022)
- Way With Words (2020)
- Oh NaNa (pre-debut) (2016)
- Don’t Recall (pre-debut) (2017)
- Rumor (pre-debut) (2017)
- Bomb Bomb (2019)
- Dumb Litty (2019)
- SUPER JUNIOR – “Lo Siento” (2018)
- Here We Now – The Lovebirds 2 OST (2017)