TWICE (트와이스 [ko]; トゥワイス [ja]) is a nine-member South Korean girl group formed by JYP Entertainment. The group consisting of: Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. They were formed through the competition reality show SIXTEEN and officially debuted on October 20, 2015 with the mini album ‘The Story Begins‘.
2015: Debut with The Story Begins
2016: Page Two, breakthrough and TWICEcoaster: Lane 1
2017: – First concert tour, TWICEcoaster: Lane 2, Signal and Japanese debut
– Twicetagram, “One More Time” and Merry & Happy
2018: Candy Pop, What is Love?, Wake Me Up, 2nd concert tour and I Want You Back
2019: – #TWICE2, TWICE Dome Tour 2019, Fancy You
– TWICE World Tour 2019 ‘TWICELIGHTS’, Breakthrough & Happy Happy, Feel Special, &TWICE
2020: Repackage of &TWICE, More & More, Fanfare, #TWICE3 and Eyes Wide Open
On July 8, TWICE released their sixth Japanese single, “Fanfare.” The b-side to the single will be a Japanese version of “More & More”.
On July 17, the group announced their third Japanese best album, #TWICE3, to be released on September 16.
On August 21, 2020, They will release English Version of More & More
On August 5, it was reported that TWICE would be making a comeback in October. JYPE responded the group is working on a new album and will announce details on the comeback schedule once they are confirmed. TWICE’s second full album to be released on October 26, would be titled “Eyes Wide Open”.
2021: “Kura Kura”, Taste of Love, Perfect World, “The Feels”
– The group released their eighth Japanese single “Kura Kura” on May 12.
– On May 19, the group announced their third Japanese studio album, Perfect World, which was released on July 28.
– The group released their first official English-language single, “The Feels“, on October 1. At the end of the single’s music video, which was also released on October 1, their third Korean studio album and fourth world tour were teased. The aforementioned album, Formula of Love: O+T=<3, is scheduled to be released on November 12.
– On December 15, the group will release their ninth Japanese single “Doughnut“.
Follow TWICE on:
|1997.02.01||Apricot||Leader, Main Vocalist|
|1995.09.22||Sky Blue||Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Center|
|1996.11.09||Pink||Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper|
|1997.03.24||Mint||Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist|
|1998.05.28||White||Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist|
|1999.04.23||Red||Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist|
|1999.06.14||Blue||Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual, Maknae|
TWICE OFFICIAL VIDEO
- TWICEcoaster: Lane 2 (2017)
- Summer Nights (2018)
- The Year of “Yes” (2018)
- The Story Begins (2015)
- Page Two (2016)
- TWICEcoaster: Lane 1 (2016)
- Signal (2017)
- What is Love? (2018)
- Yes or Yes (2018)
- Fancy You (2019)
- Feel Special (2019)
- More & More (2020)
- Taste of Love (2021)
- BDZ (2018)
- BDZ (repackage) (2018)
- &TWICE (2019)
- &TWICE (repackage) (2020)
- Perfect World (2021)
- #TWICE (2017)
- #TWICE2 (2019)
- #TWICE3 (2020)
- What’s TWICE? (2017)
- One More Time (2017)
- Candy Pop (2018)
- Wake Me Up (2018)
- Happy Happy (2019)
- Breakthrough (2019)
- Fanfare (2020)
- I Want You Back (2018)
- Stay By My Side” (2018)
- The Feels (2021)
- More & More (English Ver.) (2020)
What are Twice fans called?
The name of TWICE’s fan club is “Once.” They explained the meaning on social media in 2015: “If you love us even once, we will repay your love with twice of our love.”
What are Twice official fan club colors?
TWICE Official Fan Colors are Apricot & Neon Magenta
What is Twice best selling album?
TWICECOASTER Lane 1 officially becomes the best selling album of the decade released by a Kpop girl group (2010-2019) based on Gaon Chart sales.